Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Under The Sea

I've almost made it through the first six months of the transition to 2. It's no joke. It's not fun. And yet, there have been those few and far between times of feeling like everything was perfect and in sync - and my heart might have grown a few sizes. 

But for every good day, there are 5 hard ones. And yet if you asked me if I was questioning our choice to reproduce twice I would say no. I know my family is whole now. It's exhausting but it is correct. 

I'm going to pretend to be the type of mum I long to be until I am her. Until I can handle every tantrum, sleepless night, and body fluid explosion with ease and grace and laughter. 

Or perhaps that will be the sure sign that I've lost my mind for good and proper. 

Either way, I'll start over and over again until I get it right. Or right enough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment